Sax Macy Fromm & Co., located at 855 Valley Road in Clifton, NJ, is conveniently located just 12 miles from midtown Manhattan. Sitting at the intersection of Routes 3 and 46, we are easily accessible from the Garden State Parkway, the New Jersey Turnpike and Route 80.
Mass transportation: New Jersey Transit rail and bus services serve our area. Nearby airports: Newark International and Teterboro Airports.
- Route 46, West-bound: Immediately after "Boston Market", bear to your right and exit just after pedestrian overpass. Continue in right lane. Travel three-quarters of the way down the ramp and turn right into our side parking lot.
- Route 46, East-bound: Where Route 46 and Route 3 merge, stay to your extreme right. Take the Valley Road North/Paterson exit. Proceed on Valley Road under Route 46 overpass. Approximately 600 ft, turn right into our parking lot (across from the Volkswagen dealership).
- Route 3, West-bound: At the Route 3/Route 46 merge, bear right and take the Valley Road (Paterson/Montclair) exit. Go halfway down the ramp and turn right into our parking lot.
- Garden State Parkway, North-bound: Take exit 153B to Route 3 West. Follow instructions above from Route 3 West-bound.
- Garden State Parkway, South-bound: Take exit 154 and follow signs to Route 46 West. Follow instructions above from Route 46, West-bound.
- George Washington Bridge: Take Route 80 West to the Garden State Parkway South. Follow instructions above from Garden State Parkway, South-bound.
- Lincoln Tunnel: Take 495 West approximately three miles, and exit at Route 3 West/Meadowlands Sports Complex. Travel approximately 10 miles. Follow instructions above from Route 3, West-bound.